Surface Preparation & CoatingWe use advanced inspection and preparation techniques to ensure work is carried out to specification first time with no defects
We have a reputation for achieving high standards in surface preparation as a result of our extensive experience in the demanding offshore oil industry.
Surface preparation techniques include:
- Hydro-blasting (up to 40,000 psi)
- Wet blasting – water blasting with abrasive media
- Dry blasting – Abrasive media in high pressure air
- Accustrip – Uses blasting technology with a bio-degradable media to produce a guaranteed spark free cleaning effect
- Mechanical – needle gun, abrasive discs
We are experienced with a broad range of specialist coatings which include:
- Anti skid deck coatings / tiling / screeds All industrial epoxy coatings
- Specialist industrial coatings
- Tank and vessel coatings / linings
- Glass flake coatings
- Marine coatings
- Fire Protective coatings – Mandolite, Chartek and Pitt Char Isocyanate Free Urethanes
- Marine Coatings
- Coal tar Epoxies
- Aluminium Epoxies
These surface treatment and coating techniques meet industry standards worldwide and offer a high level of environmental integrity.
We are specialists in the application of all types of generic coatings. Typical customers demand a quality durable painting service
Due to exposure in its natural environment, any defects in the paint will be quickly detected and costly to rectify. Therefore, it is of paramount importance that the work carried out is completed to the required specification first time, with no errors, a practice that ASL PowerStream prides ourselves on obtaining.
The following images show surface preparation work carried out at Nottingham Train Station.
The following images show surface preparation work carried out on a low loader trailer.
If you have an enquiry about any of our services please contact us.